Here Are 10 Reasons Why The Rosemary West Team Is Number One!
1. Because Nobody Sells More Homes Than RE/MAX!
This chart combines the “sold” attached and detached residential listings of all office locations and independent offices of each multi-office or franchise organization identified. Chicagoland is defined as the counties of Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry and Will.
2. The Rosemary West Team sells a home EVERY 3 DAYS!
* Over 100 Yearly!
3. The Rosemary West Team had over 200 transactions in 2005!
4. Rosemary West is Will County's #1 Agent with excess of 51 Million in Sales Volume!
5. We only use the best in advertising to market your real estate. We have extensive marketing in both print and online. Here are some of the resources we use to get you the quickest results:
6. We are experts in assisting buyers and sellers who are relocating.
7. We create an individualized website for you to search the Multiple Listing Service in order to find a home that meets your specific needs!
8. Our clients are among the FIRST to receive new listings!
9. We assist buyers and sellers in EVERY aspect of their sale or purchase.
10. We are number one because we consider YOU our #1 priority!
Here is a scenario for sellers to avoid. You contact a real estate agent to list your home and the agent suggests that you might get more for your house than comparable homes on the market. The agent assures you that it only takes finding one person who is willing to pay your price!
Some agents approach a listing appointment as if they are bidding for your home. The unfortunate result is that you start out with an unrealistic opinion of your home's value. There is often a strong temptation to work with a person who says what you want to hear. An experienced, reputable real estate agent will back up their opinion of your home's value with hard data. The agent should give you information about the listing price of homes that are currently on the market, and recent selling prices of similar properties in your immediate area.
Even the most heroic marketing efforts won't work on a property that is obviously overpriced, (except in the most exaggerated of seller's markets.) Even if you find a buyer who is willing to pay more than your home is worth, the sale could fall apart when the appraisal comes in lower than the agreed-upon price. Listen to everything, but be careful!
Where would you go to visit the largest ancient castle in the world?
You would travel to Prague, Czech Republic, to see the Prague Castle, built in the 9th century, with a total surface area of 18 acres.
|See More Real Estate Trivia >
© Homes Media Solutions™, a division of Dominion Enterprises and/or its clients.
All rights reserved. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.